Sean Tong HR On Demand, Recruitment
Compensation & Benefits – South East Asia
- 7 years of regional C&B specialist experience and 3 years of HR Business Partnering
- Graduated from NTU in Accountancy with 1st Class Honours
- Asia Pacific experience with strong understanding of local regulations & nuances
- Revamping C&B policies across Asia Pacific which resulted in cost-savings as well as higher retention rates
- Engaging individual with strong stakeholder management skills and good ability to influence the business
- Well-spoken with great presentation skills and strong executive presence
Available from 18th May – management’s decision to move role to Thailand
Talent Acquisition - APAC
- More than 10 years of Recruitment experience with successful track record in Fortune 500 MNCs in Technology, FMCG and Pharmaceutical sectors
- Developed a TA strategy and roadmap incorporating Global Talent Brand
- Delivered annual Cost savings of $2m by building the first ever Talent Acquisition Function across APAC with 100% retention of performers.
- Dynamic and engaging team leader with superb influencing skills
Available on short notice – returning from maternity leave
Learning & Talent Analyst – with Experience in TA and Engagement
- Over the past 4 years with a top tier investment bank, supporting the Private Banking portfolio. Had experience in learning & development, recruitment, and staff engagement.
- Involved in designing and revamping training curriculum (including E-learning) for new joiners and junior to mid-level bankers.
- Delivered orientation and new hire trainings, also reviewed training vendors and developed good working relationship with both external vendors and internal clients. Also involved in staff engagement and organized culture events for the business.
- Internally transferred to the recruitment team for 1 year, handling end to end recruitment for the Private Banking portfolio.
- Came across professional and upbeat, trilingual speaker.
Immediately Available – took a short break to take care of family matters
Training Manager – Global
- An established HR professional with experience across global Financial Services brands
- Very friendly and approachable, career changer candidate
- Over 6 years’ experience in Training and Developing in-house employees
- Experience includes training other trainers and delivering core competency training
Available immediately – Returned from UK secondment
Talent Acquisition – Asia & Middle East
- More than 10 years of Recruitment experience with successful track record within the Consultancy space
- Comes with a blend of in-house and agency side
- Has created new TA functions and built teams from scratch
- Charismatic and engaging, looking for an active ‘hands-on’ & strategic role
Available immediately – role was re-scoped
Other HR On Demand candidate profiles include:
|HR Business Partners/Generalists||HR Leaders|