My client, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking an Attorney Development Coordinator to join our dynamic team in London.
In this newly created and high profile role, you will work closely with the Firm Leadership and various Attorney Committees , providing assistance with a wide variety of projects and initiatives. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the associate programs in London and the rest of Europe with a particular focus on the development, utilisation and retention goals of the firm
- Working closely with the Associates Committee and our HR teams and on people-related matters, including individual associate performance management processes and the application of the Firm's employment policies
- Supporting the Global Attorney Development team and contributing to global initiatives related to Attorney Development, as well as expanding local initiatives on a firm-wide basis
- Providing assistance on the orientation of new lateral attorneys, including coordinating training on Associates Committee processes
- Assisting the Associates Committee with the global performance review program and other administrative matters including Committee and office meetings and training for associates, counsel and partners on Associates Committee processes
- Liaising with local Attorney Development and Recruiting colleagues to support the transition of associates from trainee to associate phase
Recruirments for a Attorney Development Coordinator:
- Degree Educated
- Experience practicing law at a law firm OR have experience in Attorney Development and/or HR
- Excelent team work and comunication skills
If this exciting opportunity sounds like a greta next step in your career, click apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.