The Coordinator will assist with all aspects of attorney hiring and the summer program including, coordinating on-campus interviews, scheduling call-back interviews, and generating reports. The ideal candidate will have two years of experience in a law firm or professional services environment. The Attorney Recruiting Coordinator will interface with attorneys, law school representatives and candidates and should be a positive depiction of the firm.
- Assist the Attorney Recruiting Manager with the coordination and execution of all phases of recruiting efforts for summer associates and attorneys.
- Coordinate and plan the summer associate program and social activities.
- Conduct pre-summer planning/informational meetings, in conjunction with the manager, prior to the start of the summer program.
- Facilitate orientation for summer associates. Continually monitor and hone the orientation program to ensure it effectively and accurately relays pertinent Firm and new hire information.
- Prepare mid and final summer review materials for Summer Program Committee.
- Develop and leverage relationships with career services departments at liaison law schools and coordinate all outreach efforts throughout the year.
- Facilitate On Campus Interviewing and Coordinate Callback Interviews.
- Assist the Attorney Recruiting Manager with preparation for Recruiting Committee Meetings.
- There are also Firm wide projects as assigned by the Director of Attorney Recruiting. Specifically, the Coordinator will help with gathering and assessing Firm wide talent-related data, generating reports for Firm leadership, and other projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and two years of law firm or professional services experience coordinating recruiting initiatives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and professionalism.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.