Frazer Jones is now representing a global well known Asset management firm based in the heart of central London. We are searching for a benefits manager to join this organisation on a permanent basis, we are looking for benefits specialist/analyst wishing to step up into this role. The role focus will be around pensions, benefits, and risk. This firm has recently gone through a merger acquisition and will now want a new benefits manager with pensions exposure to join as part of their growth. We are wanting benefits professionals who can challenge the status quo, providing value of long-term vision, plans and management of stakeholders as the changes takes place. The firm has an expansive reach with a global team of 2,000 people working together. The firm's vision is to diversify with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. The firm's clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and have the capability to build tailored solutions matched to clients' specific requirements. This role reports into a Global Director of Benefits, you will have a team member under you (no direct reports). The role offers flexible working, 3 days in office and 2 days from home.
- Ensuring the appropriately controlled, efficient and accurate delivery of retirement and risk benefits to EMEA and APAC employees
- Assessing and understanding legislative changes and emerging trends in pension and benefit requirement; recommending and incorporating plan and policy changes where required to ensure regulatory compliance and market competitiveness
- Managing vendor relationships for risk insurance programmes, including renewals and liasing with vendors and brokers to ensure ongoing value and appropriate employee provision
- Managing the year end benefits renewal processes, acting on negotiations with vendors/brokers to see fit with the firm's commercials.
- Contributing to over-all financial well-being and communication programmes with the aim of increasing employee engagement and reinforcing value of benefit programs
- Responsible for supporting the wider Benefits and Pensions Team with ad-hoc projects, including merger and acquisition activity and associated due diligence, as required.
- Previous Benefits experience, pensions, and risk exposure (desirable)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information in a straightforward way
- Demonstrated relationship skills and vendor management experience, dealing with a wide range stakeholders and external advisers
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, advanced Excel skills required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.