Reading, Berkshire. (Flexible working)
£70,000 - £75,000 + 15% bonus, and corporate benefits
Working for a well established, international Manufacturing business who have a complex Matrix structure, this is a super opportunity for someone with a strong Change Management background and keen to drive change and engage with the business to implement the strategy and deliver exciting change programmes across the business.
A newly created team now with four employees, you will be very hands on and report into the Group Head of Change
- Working closely with business leaders across a complex matrix structure and across an international remit, you will identify change programmes across the business and be able to incorporate a mixture of strategic change as well as quick win activities.
- You will manage collaboration projects and run regular sessions regarding a range of projects you will be leading on at any one time
- You'll utilise methodology to support programmes and design templates and work to best practice
- This is a new role and team so you will have full scope to set up how you work to get the best out of the business/stakeholders
- Continually looking to gather data and market intel you will work on the big ticket items as well as small, locally run projects.
- You will create steering groups, run, lead and support them as well as manage resources internally and externally
- You'll be able to communicate effectively with the business the plans and content of the programmes and build relationships to get the buy in from employees
- You'll drive the projects forward and be responsible for all communications and implementation delivering with teams from within the business where appropriate
- Although the role will be based in Reading 3 days a week, you will be very happy to travel to other sites when needed across the UK and on occasions to Europe and further afield
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong Change Management background, ideally within a large, matrix, global business
- You will be strong with your organisation, time management and communication skills
- Your excellent stakeholder skills will support you with your engagement across the business and you'll be able to build strong relationships
- You will have a variety of skills in respect to methodologies, approaches and the tools you use to plan and deliver
- You will also have strong delivery / implementation experience and be excited about being hands on
- You will be able to work with data and reports
- As this is a new role, you will be keen to create something and put your stamp on it as well as work with a degree of ambiguity
- You will not only be able to identify but also to plan and execute change programmes across the business
To be considered please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.