Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading financial services company based in central London. This company operates in the heart of the world's financial and commodities markets covering FX, Rates, Credit and Equities. They have a range of respected clients including banks, hedge funds, energy producers and charities.
You'll be joining as the Compensation Analyst, reporting into the Compensation Specialist. The role will take an EMEA focus but also support Compensation Specialists in the US and APAC regions. You'll support with the annual compensation reviews plus contribute to numerous reward projects. This will be a varied role where you will support with the delivery of the compensation processes, data and analytics. Pay instruments for the business include cash and equity pay so you'll also have the opportunity to get involved in deferred compensation and share plans. This is a 12 month maternity contract with the opportunity to go permanent. Duties will include:
- Support with the design, planning, implementation, and delivery of the annual compensation review process
- Contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects
- Complete various reports and analytics on compensation related data
- Manage the UK SAYE scheme, including answering employee questions
- Calculate deferral buy-outs and liaise with finance for the administration of the deferral scheme
- Assist in the preparation of remuneration reports and contribute to the preparation of papers for the Remuneration Committee
- Support with benchmarking requirements
- Manage employee deferral plans including share-based instruments and LTIPs, track deferred awards, payments and forfeitures
To be considered for this role you must have experience working on compensation matters ideally within a financial or professional services company. You should be analytical and have proven ability working with HR/People data, producing reports and providing insights through analytics. You should be passionate about the field of reward and be enthusiastic about building your knowledge in this area. You should be available on short notice.
You'll be rewarded with a salary of circa £65k plus benefits. This is a highly varied role that will give you exposure to cash compensation, equity pay and share plans plus deferred compensation and preparing papers for the remuneration committee. So this is an excellent development role for anyone looking to fast track their career in reward. You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to numerous reward projects such as designing job families.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.