A global management consultancy are looking to recruit a D&I Manager to join their expanding HR team. The Firm is in growth and are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Reporting in to the D&I lead, you will drive D&I and wellbeing initiatives for the Firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with all stakeholders in driving best practice
- Research and implement relevant initatives
- Build partnerships externally to enhance their community presence
- Help build employee lead networks
- Build a strong & reputable employer brand
- Experienced in creating change within D&I
- Ideally you will have worked in a professional services environment
- Demonstrate the ability to build employee lead networks
- Excellent project management skills and ability to navigate through change and a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in learning about this role, please apply online or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.