Our multinational client is looking for a Director Labour Relations to be based in the Leipzig area. This role will be responsible for the functional and disciplinary management of the corresponding department at the site.
- Management of the Labour Relations department team with 6 employees.
- Expansion and management of social partnership relations with the works council
- Responsibility for all individual and collective labour law matters of the company, in particular advising the executive board and management accordingly
- Drafting and negotiating company agreements
- Preparation and support of collective bargaining negotiations
- Labour law assessment of facts in personnel matters as well as preparation and implementation of corresponding measures
- Advising on and supporting organisational changes
- Conducting critical personnel discussions and separation management, including negotiating termination agreements on one's own responsibility
- Preparation of complex decision papers for the Executive Board
- Close cooperation with group headquarters and corresponding group functions on (complex) labour law issues
- Training of employees and managers on labour law topics and issues
- Completed studies with 1st and 2nd state examinations in the field of law (fully qualified lawyer), ideally with a focus on labour law
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in dealing with trade unions and employers' associations as well as employee representatives
- Strong leadership skills and very good communication, persuasion and negotiation skills as well as skills in dealing with stakeholders
- Ability to build trust, influence and motivate issues
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organisational skills
- Very high level of personal responsibility, commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Very high ability to think abstractly and deal with complex legal and factual issues
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.