Are you interested in developing and implementing the global talent management strategy for a leading Technology business? Can you create innovative talent solutions? Are you a strong influencer and collaborator who can drive results?
We are recruiting for a Director - Talent Management on behalf of a leading Technology business, the role will develop a more sophisticated approach to performance, strategic workforce planning as well as talent management and succession planning. Key aspects of the role will include;
- Assesses talent throughout the organization and directs the build of unique career development plans. Supports build of individual succession plans and bench strength.
- Works in conjunction with HR Business Partner and HR Country Managers to identify top talent in each business and geography.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to support the strategic workforce plan by ensuring the business has the right skills as well as diverse leaders in the right roles with the right leadership capability.
- Drives performance management process and line management capabilities to drive outcomes of differentiation, progression and coaching.
- Conceptual & Strategic thinker: Able to create innovative talent solutions and keep up to date with market leading practices.
- Delivery Focused: Proven capability of driving and implementing talent solutions across a global matrix organization.
- Global outlook: Able to drive talent solutions across multiple geographical locations, understanding cultural differences and the complexities.
- Ambitious self-starter: Capable of building credibility within the HR Leadership Team and wider executive team and has ambitions to develop a career within the business.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.