My client, a top accountancy firm is looking for an Early Careers Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their growing team in London. The EC TA Adviser is responsible for the provision of proactive and seamless coordination and some administration for all early-career recruitment-related activities across the firm. The role reports to the EC Talent Acquisition Manager.
The role as an Early Careers Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- This role majorly contributes to the candidate experience from attending careers fairs, interviewing candidates, providing constructive feedback to candidates, responding to queries and coordinating assessment centres.
- This role will "free up" the ECTA manager when they are travelling to universities and executing on the education and engagement EC strategy i.e. hold down the office in their absence. At times, the incumbent in this role may need to travel especially at key or peak ECTA calendar milestones (e.g. careers fairs, university skills sessions, etc)
- This role will contribute to the design of the broader ECTA attraction and selection strategy, including campaign and marketing design and execution.
- Being integral to the EC TA team is key to your value offering - you will screen CVs, collate interview feedback and ensure records are maintained according to Saffery's data protection policies.
- There will be a big focus on diversity within the EC programmes going forward and this role will work closely with Rare and other providers, as well as the EDI manager to look at initiatives to encourage a diverse cohort of applicants to apply and get through the selection process.
- And much, much more...
Requirements for a Future Talent Advisor:
- 1-2 years minimum in Early Careers/ Future Talent role
- Degree educated
- Experience using HR database/ systems
- A keen interest in a career within Early Careers
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.