EMEA Benefits & Payroll Specialist 6 month FTC £45k to £50k - City
A leading, global Investment Bank seek an experienced EMEA Benefits & Payroll Specialisy on an initial 6 month FTC.
Reporting into the Head of Payroll & Benefits with a dotted line into the HR Director you will provide benefits, wellbeing admin support across the UK and 4 EMEA countries along with payroll administration duties.
Please note that my client offer a 2 days in the office and 3 days from home agile working pattern.
- Lead/support for e-vehicles benefit, online and in-house mental health support
- Support for benefit enquiries and benefit reporting via payroll
- Assist with benefit & policy benchmarking
- Assist with benefit invoicing via salary sacrifice and risk benefits
- Assist with the preparation and update of benefits online, policy and onboarding material
- Assist with co-ordination, implementation and promotion of existing and new benefits and related HR projects or initiatives
- Support and alignment of benefits and processes across UK, Ireland, Dubai, Netherlands and Saudi
- Support external stakeholder management of outsourced services including wellbeing
- Data collection to support reports and dashboards that will enhance the growing wellbeing programme
- Assist with communications covering wellbeing and benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of benefits systems with benefits specific experience ideally in a financial services environment
- Experience of working with benefits within a payroll environment, reconciliation of invoices for salary sacrifice benefits
- Strong Microsoft office experience (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels of the business
- Ability to manage a varied workload to deadline and exceed these where possible
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.