HR Business Partner (French speaker)
My client, a global financial services firm is looking to secure an EMEA HR Business Partner to join their team in London.
As an HR Business Partner this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop effective working relationships with senior managers and become a trusted adviser to your internal partners. Through a consultative approach you will be expected to influence and challenge the thinking of the senior management team and leadership, providing commercially focused HR solutions, tools, advice and coaching support to enable the effective delivery of their people plans.
Previous experience of working in a financial services or technology focussed firm would be an ideal.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will require:
- Significant experience as an HR generalist/ business partner gained in financial services environment
- Fluency in French and solid experience of French employment law would make you a front runner for this opportunity
- Experience of working in a matrixed organisation
- Excellent relationship building skills and the natural confidence to effectively challenge, coach and influence at senior manager/director level
- Experience of developing HR strategy in line with business needs
- Experience of advising on complex employee relations issues
- Proven experience of managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives, including an understanding and experience of TUPE transfers
- An up-to-date knowledge of present and forthcoming employment legislation
- Experience of providing commercially focused HR solutions through a consultancy approach
If this describes your skill set send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.