Are you a Payroll & Benefits Specialist with an EMEA remit? Have you been exposed ExPat's and shadow payrolls? I am partnering with a leading FS brand to source a payroll professional who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Liaise with payroll provider BDO to process the payroll for UK, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- Reconciliation of all payroll costs, in the relevant local currency, enabling the local contacts to approve their payrolls each month.
- Assist the Payroll & Benefits Manager with the preparation of the Short-Term Business Visitor Agreement, applications for A1 Certificates of Coverage, and other ex-pat related duties.
- Administration of all employee benefits, including salary sacrifice schemes for Pension and Childcare Vouchers, as well as Private Medical Insurance and the Cash Plan, Gym, season ticket loans, Life and PHI cover, EAP, P Service and online benefit portal.
- Liaise with Finance to complete monthly payroll reconciliation, ensuring timely and accurate payment of statutory and voluntary payroll deductions to HMRC and other 3rd parties.
- Assist with collecting payroll and benefit data to produce annual returns such as P11ds for the UK and Total Compensation Statements for the UK and Europe.
- Updating of benefit guides, promotion of new and existing benefits alongside the Marketing team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.