EMEA Payroll Specialist £40k to £50k + Benefits - Essex
A leading Financial Services organisation with offices in Central Essex seek an experienced EMEA Payroll Specialist as the firm expands into Europe.
Reporting into the Head of Payroll this is a brand new role which offers someone that blank canvass appeal and then add value to their existing EMEA Payroll skill set.
Please note that this role does offer an agile/flexible working pattern.
- To assist and then take over the processing of 5 EMEA payrolls and then post to the Vendor
- Play a key role in the processing of the UK payroll and work closely with colleague
- Be the main point of contact for 5 EMEA payrolls and answer all relevant questions and queries
- Vendor Management: Liaise with the payroll vendor making sure that the service received is in line with SLA's
- Work closely with the Head of Payroll with new country set ups and advise accordingly
- Have close liaison with in-country internal employees, HR, Finance and Reward and look to build strong relationships
- Business partnering with key UK and EMEA stakeholders
- Reconcile and review all payrolls before posting out
- Keep up to date with all relevant payroll legislation
- Ensure procedures are well documented and keep all relevant filing up to date an in order
- Must have strong UK and EMEA Payroll experience and exposure
- Must have strong communications skills internal/external
- Must have high levels of attention to detail
- Ideally have worked in a Financial/Professional Services environment
- Have relevant Payroll systems knowledge and exposure along with HR systems
- Strong Excel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.