£40000 - £45000 per annum
15 days ago
ER Specialist - London
Are you looking to expand your Employee Relations experience in a reputable Financial Services firm?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor, with a strong ER component to their role, to perform a specialist employee relations position in a great Insurance business. You will be working closely with the other ER specialists leading on employee relations issues from the get go.
Day to day duties will be to:
- Act as a central specialist resource supporting all ER activity including disciplinaries, performance management, grievances, mediation, absence, appeals and other ER activity.
- Ensure all employee relations issues are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner in line with our policies and the law.
- Deliver employee relations training workshops managers across the U.K. management population.
- Coach people managers to provide development interventions to build a positive employee relations environment.
- Track and regularly report on cases.
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of employment law and have a demonstrable track record dealing with employee relations issues in a corporate environment.
This role is paying up to £45k for the correct candidate plus a discretionary bonus and is a great opportunity for a competent HR generalist to specialise in employee relations. If you are interested in hearing more, please do apply to the role or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.