Frazer Jones is now working with an outsourced asset management firm in search for a Executive Remuneration Analyst to join their organisation. We are looking for an experience Remuneration(Reward) professional to join this firm - looking after a plethora of clients across various sectors. This role will allow you to work closely with stakeholders in these organisations and take charge of the individuals remuneration processes in line with market rates. This is a permanent hire, that will allow working from home. The candidate who joins this organisation would actively participate as a project manager to diagnose client issues and assist in designing executive remuneration solutions for Remuneration Committees and management, in collaboration with the Reward team which delivers solutions for the wider workforce.
- Managing the project teams to prepare for Remuneration Committee or Executive Committee meetings. Being the point of contact for the clients and building trusted advisor relationships. Gain plenty of exposure and understanding to decision-making by senior consultants who lead the definition and development of deliverables to solve client problems
- Keeping up to date with client needs with day to day client interaction, queries, anticipating the clients' needs to problem solve non-standard, complex queries
- Assigning work to and managing the analysts to ensure quality review processes are implemented. Partner and team reviewing standard pieces of work. Interpreting the outputs of analyses to write and structure client presentations that are fully customised to the clients
- Drafting and/or reviewing reports and Remuneration Committee papers. Supporting with the design of solutions with guidance from project leads. Solutions will look at incentive design, remuneration policy reviews, reviews in light of IPO or M&A activity
- Act as the first point of contact for delivery of high quality work and managing the project budget. Being pro-active in managing financials through monthly billing
- Drafting client information outputs in relation to market trends and contributing to strategic thinking, including through thought leadership pieces, this helps reinforce the positioning as the global leader in HR consulting. Partnering with HR and Reward teams to collaborate.
- Supporting and attending project proposals and marketing initiatives to win new business, supporting pricing events to recommend a profitable
- Degree level educated and or equivalent
- Professional qualifications and related experience from accounting, legal or actuarial backgrounds would also be suited to this role
- Previous experience in Remuneration/Analytics
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in dealing with clients from a consultancy or client based environment.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.