You will be joining one of the world's leading global banks with offices based in central London. As one of the largest banking and financial institutions they serve more than 40 millions customers across over 60 countries with over 100,000 employees.
You will be joining their global benefits team as their new Global Benefits Strategic Lead. This is a highly strategic and consultative role (in-house). They are looking for an ambitious Benefits professional that has specialised in international benefits for a number of years who can drive the design and strategy of their benefits initiative to meet business targets. This role is purely focused on the design, strategy and implementation of benefits so it is a highly commercial and forward thinking opportunity that won't include any benefits management or administration. You will be responsible for developing the strategic direction of the global benefits and pension for the group, with a particular focus on wider benefit initiatives around areas such as equality, diversity and inclusion; sustainability; wellbeing and future of work. This role will require a lot of stakeholder management where you will have to build strong and lasting relationships across the business so you can influence decisions and drive positive change. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure benefits strategy aligns with the company's strategy and values
- Ensure cohesion and collaboration across the regions, ensuring a uniform and structures framework where possible
- Develop and update global policy and governance frameworks
- Develop tools to provide employee insight and reporting capability
- Undertake benchmarking exercises to ensure the business remains competitive
- Create business cases for new products and benefits offering
- Test and obtain stakeholder buy in
- Support with the implementation of your ideas
- Support with the design and implementation of the vendor selection process
This role is suited to a benefits expert who comes from a consulting background. In-house benefits candidates will be considered if you can demonstrate good examples of your global project and strategy experience. To be considered for this role you must be an experienced benefits professional with proven project experience and stakeholder management skills. You must be able to give examples of where you have been involved in benefits strategy, designing and implementing new initiatives. The ability to act as the benefits SME, influence others and work as a team is essential. The right candidate will ideally have global experience but at least experience at a regional level.
This role offers the opportunity to complete a highly commercial benefits position purely focused on design and strategy on a global level. This is a unique role, working for one of the leading financial services institutions that offer flexible and hybrid working along with a supportive and collaborative
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.