Global D&I Programme Analyst
West London, Slough / work from home
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Working for a mid sized, global company in the pharmaceutical sector this is a newly created role which will focus on supporting the D&I Director with the company's global DE&I programme
With offices based in Slough, this role will require a couple of days in the office each week with the rest from home
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to start a career path in D&I and keen to learn with a good analytics and project background, or someone from an HR generalist background keen to specialise.
- Reporting to the D&I Director, you will support in the creation of D&I programmes, events and training across the business globally
- You'll have administrative duties in preparation for meetings, agenda's researching content and taking notes
- You will be responsible for tracking diversity data and reporting internally and externally, analysing data and making recommendations to the business
- Create D&I materials, supporting with developing the company website, update communications on LinkedIn, social media etc.
- Working on other projects and supporting with D&I systems and processes in the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have an analytical mindset and approach, able to research and share recommendations
- Have a good generalist knowledge of HR, exposure to D&I, L&D, engagement, communications and also have a strong interest in D&I.
- You'll have strong IT skills, be able to work on your own initiative and able to prioritise your workload
- Experience in an international business would be very desirable, as would experience and an understanding of other cultures
- You will have exposure, or experience in supporting with projects and be able to take the lead and also support.
To be considered, please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.