Global Diversity & Inclusion Director
Hybrid / Slough
£110,000 - £140,000
Working for a global pharmaceutical business of medium size with locations across the globe, this is a 3 to 6 month FTC or Interim position to cover whilst the business hires the role permanently, for the right candidate you could also be considered on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering the business with global D&I and ESG strategy of which is in its very early stages and you will be the subject matter expert in a stand alone role as part of the wider global HR team
You will be in the office ad-hoc when needed (minimal presence required) very much owning your diary around business needs.
- Analyse the current Diversity, Equaility and Inclusion offering and understand if it is the right strategy for the business, strip it back and look at if it needs to be amended to reach company goals
- Data research and collation to understand the organisation, using the HRIS to collate data and collaborating closely with HR leaders across the business to obtain information
- Consult and continue to develop the foundations of the roadmap for Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, suggesting improvements, look at the short and longer term goals and start to put in place a strategy to achieve these
- Work closely with stakeholders across an international remit the US, APAC and LATM as well as Europe, driving the D&I agenda forward
- Look at the company ESG strategy, analyse key metrics, targets and goals, kpi's and utilise data to support findings and come up with suggestions as well as implement initiatives
- Create an ESG and an ED&I calendar of events to role out across the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong Equality, Diversity and Inclusion background, either formed from part of a wider generalist background with a strong focus on D&I, specifically a background in D&I, or as an Interim consultant who has a strong ED&I background as part of your portfolio
- Experience with ESG (Economic, Social and Governance) and driving global projects in this area forward as well as identifying and providing a solution.
- You will be able to and happy to analyse, strip back and assess, as well as suggest solutions, be able to lead global projects and implement across the business, working closely with colleagues
- Experience handling data and delivering proposals utilising data to support and back up your initiatives
- Global experience is required and experience working in a fast paced and mid to large sized business.
To discuss the role and be considered, please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.