We are lucky enough to partner exclusively with a boutique consulting firm who are existing to make impact and a difference. They are young and growing rapidly.
They have a truly unique offering and some incredibly smart people. They are now looking for a Head of Talent to join the global HR team in a newly created role and take ownership of the function. You will shape the Talent function, designing and creating development opportunities.
You will likely manage a team of up to 10 and work alongside the recruitment team on developing and embedding talent attraction strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team on the overall strategic direction for the firm
- Succession planning
- Resourcing & workforce planning (with the support of a Resource Manager)
- Talent Management
- Adequate experience of leading a successful and dynamic talent and/or recruitment function
- Experience of working in a professional services and or consulting environment
- Working in an international environment/team is highly desirable
- Happy to remain hands-on in your approach
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
Candidates from management consultancies are encouraged to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.