Our client is a dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multicultural environment. They provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Global HR Business Partner
In this role, you have the opportunity to provide strategic HR advice within a locally relevant framework, which improves the quality of business decisions and drives business value.
You will proactively shape the business transformation, build organizational capability, leadership strength and performance culture.
You will work closely with diverse business leaders to provide thoughtful and relevant HR services/solutions based on a deep understanding of the market and the business.
You will be responsible for translating strategic business objectives into an effective people plan.
You are responsible for:
- Develop and implement the People Strategy in support of Markets (Sales & Business Transformation) to leverage growth of our D2C capabilities
- Uses diagnostics skills, business acumen and customer relations to identify, articulate and deliver value proposition at the senior management level
- Partner with, consult with and influence the business area on HR needs to enable delivery of business targets
- Coordinate capability development and workforce planning
- Drive the people elements of transformation and change
- Consult with the CoEs to meet the particular needs of the business area and act as an effective steward of the HR Operating Model
- Lead culture and change management and support the transformation across the company
- Contribute to engagement and alignment towards achieving business goals
You are a part of The new Human resources leadership team within the organization. You will report to the CHRO. This team will be responsible for developing and driving People Strategy, translating strategic objectives into an effective people plan that supports the transformation and innovating for business.
As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master's degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, counselling or business)
- 15 years of relevant working experience in dealing with operational and strategic HR matters within an international context, in different business areas and markets
- Deep understanding of sales domain - digital sales, D2C
- Experience in developing and activating people strategic agenda
- Practice in making business decisions that align with organizational goals
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects/ programs
- Experience in partnering with, consulting with and influencing the business area on HR needs
- Experience in delivery of standardized core HR services through end-to-end framework
- A solid foundation in key HR practices and philosophies
- Experience of business transformation processes in fast-changing, global and complex organizations
- Planning, organizational and project management skills, with experience in delivering on strategic organizational objectives within agreed timeframes
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.