Frazer Jones is now working with a large consultancy business based in London, this role is open to candidates based in Milton Keynes. We are searching for a Global Mobility Lead to help this organisation as an additional headcount. This role will oversee mobility and relocation projects in several Geographies worldwide, you will be involved in all aspects of immigration, supporting assignees, looking after the assignment life cycle and liaising with the Reward and Payroll team to collaborate on cost changes. You are to act as the global mobility expert with a broad knowledge of tax, social security and immigration areas, being able to liaise with third parties and work collaboratively with HR, finance and tax teams. This position is a 6 month FTC, with possible extensions and/or permanency.
- Responsible for monitoring and overseeing cross-border compliance (especially tax and social security) for assignees / transferees
- Lead the company's approach to Short Term Business Visitors (STBVs) globally, working with Group Tax to ensure compliance with global tax requirements
- Provide specialist advice to HR business partners across the business
- Responsible for both inbound and outbound assignments and have strong knowledge of governance in international countries.
- Act as the first point of contacts for relocating employees globally
- Identify and assess the needs of the colleague relocating, which services are required before, during and after the relocation, such as visa, work permit and immigration assistance
- Coordinate each step of the international move with all the stakeholders involved, allowing the relocating colleague to focus on their core assignment
- Liaise to work closely with HR Business Partners globally to advise on Global Mobility policies and processes and to ensure appropriate tax compliance, and help put together employees onto the payroll in the new country
- Prepare assignment packages, cost estimates and assignment letters
- Identify the best suppliers to work with for the different relocation services required
- Manage introductions to third party vendors, such as relocation providers and tax consultants
- Manage assignee updates in the Workday System.
Skills Required for this role:
- Previous Global Mobility experience
- Broad experience within the Global Mobility industry in all different regions of the world.
- Worked for a complex multinational business not industry specific.
- Proven knowledge of tax, immigration (work permits) and, immigration social security
- Substantial knowledge of short-term business travellers' tax law legislation
- Degree educated and or equivalent - qualified by experience
- Knowledge of Workday Systems (Desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.