Are you an International Payroll Manager who is looking for a role that offers the ability to influence change? Do you enjoy projects, process improvement and system implementation? I am partnering with a lead FS brand to source a Global Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, this role will need to be capable of taking a leadership role in the running of a multifaceted payroll department with both UK and international payroll processing. The team will carry out end-to-end payroll processing, as well as contributing to the ongoing development of an international payroll strategy, governance and control framework.
Main dutues include:
- Managing a team of three, processing the monthly payroll for 13 countries spanning EMEA, APAC and US
- Ensure monthly and fortnightly payroll deadlines are adhered to
- Liaise with payroll and benefit providers to ensure SLAs are maintained
- Deal directly with employees/leaders to resolve complex payroll and pension queries
- Oversee and in conjunction with Finance, sign off on information to HMRC (year-end returns, P11d's, PSA) and other Government bodies (i.e. National Statistics)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.