Global Payroll Tax Specialist £65k - £75k + package - City
A global Fintech organisation based in the City seek an experienced Global Payroll Tax Specialist on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Payroll this is a newly created role so will offer the right candidate a pure blank canvass to put their experience and exposure into play.
Please note my client also offers remote/agile working 2/3 days in the office 2/3 days from home.
- Supporting the payroll team who process 3500 employees globally from termination final payment calculations to stock payroll files.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships with payroll and tax vendors, driving accuracy and compliance
- Perform validations of payroll inputs, downstream reports and interfaces that include GL Postings, Accruals, third-party and Net pay
- Assessing payroll tax risks arising from cross-border remote working arrangements and ensure accurate processing of Expat/in country reportable earnings and benefits
- Manage first and second line queries from employees, other teams and external providers, ensuring SLAs are met and issues are resolved efficiently
- Provide advice and support on complex employee/payroll tax issues
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners to deliver best in class advice
- Provide payroll tax specific information on new locations/jurisdictions, building out relationships with vendors to streamline processes and procedures
- Provide guidance to hiring managers to help them evaluate the viability of landscape and impact of new locations
- Review treatment of Fringe Benefit Taxes globally to assess for tax efficiencies
- Collaborate closely with third party vendors for monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings and compliance reporting
- Prepare and submit W-2s and P11Ds
- Assist with preparation and submission of Employment Related Securities for each stock plan
- Review Global Fringe Benefit returns
- Work closely with internal/external tax audit teams
- Strong EMEA payroll experience and exposure
- Vendor management
- Excellent payroll tax skillset across global jurisdictions
- Must have exposure to stock tax and be able to communicate effectively
- Strong communication skills internal/external
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.