We are delighted to be partnering with a Tier-1 Financial Services organisation that are looking for a passionate Graduate Recruiter to join their driven team on a 3-4-month contract with the potential to go permanent. This is an urgent hire, based in Sydney CBD with an immediate start.
- Represent the brand externally to top university talent and convey the unique opportunities and company culture
- Work closely with student organizations on campus to promote branding initiatives and cultivate relationships with student organizations
- End to end recruitment of all graduates
- Campus relationship management & activity on campus including attending events, networking, and creating a strong employer brand
- Working with the Graduate Recruitment Manager to develop the strategic plan & building excellent relationships internally.
What makes it an excellent opportunity?
- Push the boundaries of talent acquisition. You will have the ability to bring creative ideas to the table and the support to make an impact.
- Be part of an organisation that are committed to finding the top university talent in the market. You will be a true partner to the hiring managers and an integral part of the overall talent acquisition function.
- Be a part of the team in helping the company meet their organisational goals. Your hard work and dedication matter will be recognized.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced and dynamic industry (technology, financial services, professional services), with at least 3 years bulk/campus recruitment
- Must be energetic, motivated, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with organizations known for their forward-thinking talent practices and high bar for talent
- Effective communication and follow-through to meet the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing recruitment projects whilst delivering on day-to-day tasks
- Strong self-motivation and multi-tasking skills. This role will require effectively setting (and resetting) priorities. Flexibility and resilience are key to pivot as priorities change
- Mental agility to adapt to our dynamic environment and business.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Karen Lyons with job reference:
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.