We are working with an established firm who are looking to hire an Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator to join the team to continue to grow and develop the business at a really exciting time! Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will have the opportunity to own your own roles from day one, as well as have a real say in the firms overall recruitment and people strategy!
More specifically, as the Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining and building on the excellent existing relationships the firm has with its target universities, organising and sponsoring various events, keeping the firms graduate social media updated and coordinating open days and assessment days. You would also be a key member of the team who are responsible for screening applications in a responsible, equal and diverse neutral manner.
- Experience in managing and building relationships with external suppliers.
- Confident and proven administration experience within a fast paced recruitment or HR environment, ideally within a law firm or other professional services
- Previous Graduate/Early Careers Recruitment experience is advantageous.
- Excellent organisation, analytical and administration skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
They are a fantastic team who work hard, succeed and genuinely get on with one another. They are looking for someone who is like minded and passionate about recruitment and the candidate experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today! We would be more than happy to share more information :)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.