Graduate Recruitment and Development Manager
A leading Law firm is in the market for a strong Graduate Recruitment Manager to cover a period of maternity for 12 months. This exciting opportunity covers the full graduate piece to include not only the recruitment process but also trainee development and year round rotation allocation.
You will be joining a fast paced team that work on a collaborative basis helping each other to ensure workloads are managed fairly. In terms of experience, this position requires someone who has legal sector or other professional services experience, and has excellent Graduate Recruitment & Development coverage.
- Running the London Summer Placement programme
- Running the International Placement programme
- Organising and running the firms Open Day
- Oversee work of the administrator for Law Fair coordination and attending at Law Fairs
- Campus liaison - managing relationships with key personnel on campus
- Guide and support graduates on seat allocation and
- Assist with application screening and Group assessments.
Candidates should already be established in graduate recruitment and working at Manager level. You will need to show a real desire to get involved across the graduate programme and work in a collaborative and proactive fashion. If this describes your skill set and you are available on relatively short notice send your CV to Marcus Cornish at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.