We are supporting a law firm in their search for a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Reporting into the Graduate Recruitment Manager, you will support graduate recruitment in London. The graduate team is responsible for attracting and recruiting junior talent through strategic methods across UK and European universities.
Your responsibilities include; supporting a team of 4 you will manage the administration of the graduate programme, organise as well as attend recruitment events, assessment days and high quality candidate management.
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- Full admin responsibility for the graduate programme
- Main contact for answering any queries and referring them to the manager as and when needed
- Organise social events for the graduates
- Attend and organise recruitment events
- Event administration
- Host interview and assessment days
- Schedule interviews including sending out invitations
- Manage the recruitment inbox
- Process application vie the ATS
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for professionals who are passionate about graduate recruitment and ideally have some previous experience within this space.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.