You will be joining one of the world's leading global banks with offices based in central London. As one of the largest banking and financial institutions they serve more than 40 million customers across over 60 countries and are seen as one of the most reputable banks in the sector.
Joining the business as the Head of Governance and Control for the Performance and Reward team, you will be responsible for leading and developing the governance and control activities as well as having an oversight of the operational delivery of the offshore team. You'll work closely with the Group Head of Performance & Reward, the Global Service Owners and the Senior Leadership team. This is a global role where the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Establish and lead effective onshore and offshore teams
- Ensure all created policies and processes in place are adhered and updated and reviewed where appropriate to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Risk framework management and ensure suitable controls mapped
- Ensure suitable publication and documentation of governance and control processes
- Production and delivery of monthly dashboard and reporting pack for the senior leadership team
- Manage performance metrics and KPIs for the offshore team and ensure the global case management and queries are dealt with effectively
- Oversea the offshore team based in India and its expansion into new countries across Asia, Americas and Europe
- Ensure all activity is compliant with the company data policies and regulatory requirements
- Analyse and advise on governance matters and potential risk for global projects and design work within the Performance and Reward function e.g. new system implementations
- Manage 1 direct report in London
- Have appropriate oversight, governance and control systems in place to ensure that they are being managed in accordance with the relevant HR transformation and service design principles
To be considered for the role you will have worked within a large global matrix organisation, ideally within the financial services sector. You must have extensive governance and control experience and have completed this role within a performance and reward capacity previously. An understanding of regulatory reward and typical risks and controls needed within P&R is beneficial to effectively advice various stakeholders. It is essential that you have experience managing an offshore team previously and you will have ideally led on the expansion/build of offshore teams in previous roles. Effective communication and stakeholder management skills are absolutely key to be effective in this position.
You'll be rewarded with a generous and competitive compensation package and the opportunity to join a highly established and well-respected global organisation that offer an attractive benefits suite. The role will be challenging and rewarding with a complex portfolio. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.