Head of People & Culture - Excellent Career Potential £80,000 - £90,000 + Car and benefits.
UK wide travel 2-3 days per week and the rest home based with Head Office presence in Surrey ad-hoc.
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a role you can step into now with the aim to become an HR Director and then CPO in the next few years? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
Working for a leading global business in the food restaurant industry, this is a superb opportunity to work for a progressive business and be Head of People and Culture for the whole of the UK & Ireland
This organisation invests heavily in its employees to drive their personal development, you really can create your own career path and have the opportunity to progress in a culture where success is celebrated and welcomed.
- Leading a team of HRBPs as well as the UK Training team (in total 11) and the day to day management and support of the team
- Partnering with Senior Operations Managers (c40) across UK and Ireland, this role will involve travel countrywide, most probably 2 - 3 days a week, however you will manage your own diary accordingly
- Fully supporting the business from a people perspective striving to give the best people experience possible
- Work on projects and strategy based around people and culture and continually look at how this can be improved. Then lead the initiative, manage the project and implementation
- Be an ideas person and challenge the norm, how can it be done better, listen to the business
- Establish and drive a strong culture of performance, supporting for the successful execution of people initiatives across the business
- Support with all guidance to your HRBPs and Training teams, offer high level advice and support on complex situations and ER issues
- Work closely with the operational business to support change, OD and talent sourcing to ensure success
- Work closely with your team to promote values, health, well being and D&I initiatives curating an inclusive environment where all employees feel they belong and are part of the team
- Lead the training team and support with strategy and design as well as executing training roll out's across the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You'll have a strong all round generalist HR background, a strong focus on people and will want to make a difference to the team you manage and the business you work for
- You will have progressed at a fairly rapid rate in your career to date and will be looking for future career progression
- People management and project management skills and experience are essential
- You'll have not only worked in a generalist HR role, but you will also have had experience designing, implementing and leading projects
- Strong experience with complex ER cases, policy, process, people management and employee life cycle
- You'll be a leader, someone who is capable of building strong relationships, have excellent communication skills and able to collaborate across the whole business from operations to c-suite
- You'll thrive on a busy and high potential / demanding environment and will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a culture that is always open to change and embrace success.
- You'll be familiar with the food / hospitality / retail sector however this is not essential, the right attitude and overall transferable skills are though.
- You'll be CIPD qualified or hold relevant qualifications or experience.
If this sounds of interest, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.