We are delighted to be supporting a leading professional services business who are seeking a Head of Reward to work part-time (3 days per week) supporting their UK population. This newly created role would suit a Senior Reward Manager looking to step up, or an existing Head of Reward looking for a better work/life balance. Key functions will be to lead the total reward and wellbeing agenda for their UK employees (c6,000 staff) and advise the business on the best structures and processes to ensure this segment of their global business continues to thrive. The reward structures across the UK are well designed and therefore the Head of Reward will be involved in driving further enhancements of the framework, working closely with the wider HR team to ensure a best in class Reward service is maintained. Reporting into the Head of People, key duties will be to:
- Drive a programme of work that promotes a diverse workforce, supporting the Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging goals to attract and retain talent; building the employee value proposition and talent differentiation.
- Develop and utilise different reward opportunities to motivate and engage different employee populations throughout their career journey which reflect the changing requirements of the business. Understanding the challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will be needed in the future.
- Leveraging technology, including Workday, to support, evolve and enhance the employee experience of all reward processes, working in collaboration with the Head of HR Generalists and Workday colleagues to consider the overall Benchmarking and Reward process, enhancing and evolving the overall experience for all parties
- Accountable for the effective communication of all rewards to employees, including the total reward system.
- Ensure the reward strategy achieves attraction, engagement and retention goals of the firm
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery all cyclical and ad-hoc reward projects, including the annual pay review process, bonus cycles, firm-wide reporting and governance data
- Providing HRLT and the business stakeholders with a comprehensive view of the wider market and market trends on reward, recognition and wellbeing
- Develop a deep, trusted relationship with the Head of People and senior the HR leadership team.
- Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
- Influence the reward team on reward philosophy based on in-depth knowledge of reward and business challenges.
- Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
As a result the firm is looking to meet with experienced reward leaders with proven success within a complex matrixed business, leveraging technology (knowledge of Workday is preferred). Key is a highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people. The individual will need to be passionate about equality who will champion diversity and inclusion through the reward processes and able to manage multiple priorities. Someone who has a desire to improve employee engagement related to rewards by listening to the needs of employees and develop a range of reward solutions to satisfy those needs. The business really values curiosity, so someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate. Strong influencing skills are required with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to C Suite audiences. Finally this person needs to be creative, have a passion for delivering a high-quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well. As mentioned above this role is on a permanent part-time basis (any 3 days per week combination) and the firm has fully embraced agile working, so office attendance can be as low as one day per fortnight. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.