We are delighted to be supporting a well-known UK Plc who are seeking a Head of Reward to work part-time (4 days per week, or 5 days with reduced hours) supporting their UK population. This role would suit a Senior Reward Manager looking to step up, or an existing Head of Reward looking for a better work/life balance. Key functions will be to lead the total reward agenda for the UK employees (c800 staff) and advise the business on the best structures and processes to ensure the Group is able to attract and retain talent as they move into a more flexible way of working. Recent projects include a career levelling framework, which will require further development to ensure role specific salary ranges and progression principles for core roles are in place.
Key priorities for the role are:
- Conduct a full review of the employee benefit offering, both company and employee paid, to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Support the RemCo Chair and CPO to review the Remuneration Policy and recommend any changes in advance of the 2023 AGM
- Ensure the business has a comprehensive suite of MI reports / dashboards to support the wider People Team and leadership across the business.
- Lead the review of the Workday renewal in to ensure the right systems capability exists to help deliver the People Team priorities in the short to medium term
Other priorities for the role are:
- Lead, develop and own the reward framework and policies across the group
- Work closely with the CPO and RemCo Chair on all Executive pay related matters, including preparing papers for the Committee meetings and drafting the DRR
- Lead the annual pay review and bonus cycles for all colleagues
- Continue to develop the Career Levelling framework and work with the leadership teams to develop functional / role based salary ranges
- Continue to develop the overall benefit offering to ensure it is understood and valued by colleagues
- Responsible for all systems used by the People Team (including Workday) to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Develop the People reporting capability from all systems, in particular Workday
- Responsibility for gender, ethnicity and equal pay reporting
As a result the business is looking to meet with experienced reward leaders with proven ability to execute both the "hands on" and the "strategic" elements of the role, someone who has gained strong Total Reward (compensation and benefits) experience covering all levels of staff including Exec Comp, together with excellent attention to detail and good systems knowledge such as Workday and Payroll. Experience or understanding of working in a FTSE business is highly desired. The business really values curiosity, so someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate. Finally this person needs to be creative, have a passion for delivering a high-quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well. As mentioned above this role is on a permanent part-time basis (any 4 days per week, or 5 days with reduced hours) In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.