Our client is the first pan-European digital marketplace where consumers can find, buy or subscribe to their next car.
Their mission is to create the leading marketplace for flexible mobility solutions in Europe centered on trust, efficiency and transparency.
They have a strong scale-up mindset with a culture that characterized by a strong can-do attitude, roll-up your sleeves mentality and strong entrepreneurial spirit. The organization is formed by a diverse range of highly skilled employees. They have a non-hierarchically setting with a highly collaborative atmosphere. In a fast-growing and dynamic environment, continuous and quality delivery is at the center of the values of the client.
Our client is looking for a Head of Talent to support and lead all Talent Acquisition and Talent Development initiatives for Europe.
The Head of Talent must be a quick thinker with the ability to influence and effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders. In addition to designing a clear Talent strategy, it is also important for the Head of Talent to maintain bird's-eye view of how this intertwines with the overarching people agenda. As our client is at the start of their growth journey, this role is just as strategic as it is hands-on.
As the Head of Talent, you will work on a highly visible, flexible and collaborative HR team and Business Leaders to lead initiatives to retain internal talent and attract talent in a highly competitive industry. The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate communicator who acts. You are responsible from start to finish of the employee life cycle, from acquisition to onboarding, engagement, development and offboarding. Our client has inherited programmes from the mother company, but it is up to the Head of Talent to analyse these and choose what to keep or change, and associate these with the growth plans of the business. The HR philosophy is centralised and digital.
- Lead talent acquisition and ensure a good EVP in the talent market
- Keep up with the growth and demand for talent with small team of specialist recruiters
- Hands-on senior recruitment with- and without support of external agencies
- Design and maintain onboarding programmes
- Improve bench strength in critical positions
- Defined actions to improve bench strength
- Enhancement of internal mobility
- Run recurrent talent management process
- Improve and run recurrent succession and talent review process with HR BPs and key business leaders
- Focus on critical positions (incumbents & successors)
- Improve and embed leadership competencies and career/technical ladders
- Review and update legacy of the competencies of the mother company to adapt to current business objectives
- Ensure relevant career ladders and technical ladders are embedded in the organization as a career development tool.
- Develop Learning and Development strategies
- Identify, develop and implement new opportunities for learning and development
- Review current Learning and Development activities and improve learner experiences
- Contribute and participate in determining, design and delivery of new talent management initiatives in support of our client's growth trajectory.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.