A top tier global communications and IT business is looking to hire a high calibre Head of Talent Acquisition - based in Prague. Managing a team across Europe, you will be responsible for driving global projects, building effective relationships with key stakeholders and coaching and developing your team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the delivery of a high-quality talent acquisition service to maintain quality of hire and deliver within timeframe and cost targets across the region.
- Implement and design the talent acquisition strategy to meet organisational requirements delivering quality talent in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage the Resource Planning process for the Geography and Business.
- Work with the Talent Management function to ensure that internal applicants are identified and engaged for all new roles.
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends in order to recommend changes to the organisation's TA and reward strategies and adapt existing TA activities to changing market conditions.
- Deliver a professional TA service to hiring managers, identifying opportunities to improve selection processes and methods.
- Coach, mentor and develop team members as well as hiring new members of the team.
- Considerable experience in an in-house function or RPO is required
- Team management experience is essential, ideally in a regional capacity (Europe)
Please do not hesitate to apply should you wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.