Head of Talent, Engagement & Diversity
Are you interested in helping shape the talent strategy for one of the UK's best known brands? Are you passionate about working towards attracting and developing emerging talent in Technology? Do you have the skills to drive and develop the talent, engagement and diversity strategy for a leading FTSE 100 business?
We are partnering with a key technology client who are looking to hire a Head of Talent, Engagement & Diversity to support their technology population. Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering an integrated people strategy for Talent (including Grads and Apprentices), Engagement and Diversity. This includes creating and owning the strategies and plan to attract, develop and retain talent and develop a diverse, engaged workforce.
- Contributes to building frameworks and strategies by working with Group HR COE to co-design the approach, metrics and tools and ensure these are fit for purpose.
- Work with the HR team to create a fully diverse, engaged and unified organisation, leveraging all types of cultural difference, emphasising the importance of the Employee Experience and championing company values.
- Graduate level, CIPD, occupational psychology background is preferred
- Proven experience in building and implementing talent strategies for apprenticeship, graduate and management development programmes in a FTSE type environment.
- Ability to work and operate in a change/transformation environment.
- Demonstrable experience in driving the LLT agenda within a business unit.
- A confident leader who role models through their own behaviour and actions, the relevance of connected behaviours for customer, people and organisation, embedding the change by inspiring, coaching, holding them-self and others to account and setting the right cultural tone.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.