Are you looking for a HR Assistant role, looking for a new opportunity and would like to be a part of one of the fastest growing US Law Firms in London? Then this is the role for you!
This opportunity as a permanent HR Assistant, will provide an opportunity to gain experience across multiple HR functions and ER processes, as part of a very small locally based team.
This person will work closely with the HR Director on the end-to-end coordination of the employee lifecycle, working directly with the business and participating in HR related projects.
Duties of a HR Assistant:
- Coordination of recruitment process for new hires end to end
- Onboarding of new staff and managing leaver process
- Coordinate the Firms eLearning training process, and support the coordination of any in-person training requirements
- Responding to employee queries and ensuring a high service is delivered
- Managing any maternity, paternity, contract change documentation
- Responsible for general admin and payroll within in business
- Supporting the office's CSR and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and programme
- Experience working in an HR Assistant or HR Administrative role, preferably in a professional service environment
- Must be hands-on, a self-starter and love a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
If this role sounds like something that would be a great fit for you, click apply and we will be in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.