Join a great HR team operating within an international financial services firm
In your role, you will be…
- Providing support to the Head of HR, HR Manager and Payroll & Benefits Advisor
- Providing administrative support to the team responsible for HR processes and functions
- Maintaining accurate records and sourcing files
- Managing the on-boarding process of new starters
- Draft employee letters, references, produce reports and other forms of documentation
- Support employee relations cases
- Helping with IT duties and ensuring GDPR is followed
- Supporting internal communications through shared e-mail
If this sounds like the role for you, and you have…
- Strong administrative skills and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for HR
- The ability to work as a team, but are equally capable when autonomous
- An aptitude for identifying and solving challenges
- Energy and enthusiasm
- IT skills (MS Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
...then please apply for the role now!
In addition if you have…
- A degree in HR or Business
- Experience working internationally
...then this will be the perfect role for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.