£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A boutique Investment Bank based in the City are looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. This is a pure generalist role and will be the perfect role for anyone looking to take ownership of processes and have real autonomy in a role.
Initially this role will be remote working due to COVID-19 so it is essential you have been able to demonstrate this skill.
The successful candidate should be used to working in a high performing and small HR function.
- Experience in and HR Advisor or Officer level role
- Experience running their own ER caseload
- Must have experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Strong advisory skills and knowledge of Employment Law.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and challenge where appropriate.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.