We are delighted to work with an established, international and expanding professional services organisation in Manchester to recruit their HR Advisor (Senior HR Advisor). This is an additional headcount due to growth and expansion.
- As HR Advisor, you will become part of a hugely successful UK HR team which includes specialist functions.
- You will have responsibility for providing business focused, commercial HR support to the business (both fee earners and non fee earners), building strong working relationship with local partners and providing first class first line support.
- You will be very hands on, leading on activities such as performance management, absence management disciplinaries, grievances, restructuring and organisational changes.
- You will support talent management, career development and salary reviews.
- You will liaise with specialist functions such as Resourcing and Learning & Development in relation to local initiatives.
- Most importantly, you will work closely with the Senior HR Manager on transformation & change programmes.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate a number of year working at Advisory Level and looking to step up into a Senior Advisor capacity with experience gained within legal (preference) professional or financial services.
You need to demonstrate the ability to build strong, professional, credible working relationships with senior leaders and the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies and processes. You are ambitious, driven and comfortable working in a dynamic, changing environment.This is a high calibre working environment where talent is fostered, and internal opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the required skills & experience please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me on the following for more information: Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.