I am working with an outstanding Healthcare Technology business who in these times have generated unprecedented growth and a positive impact on the world.
This has created scope to hire an outstanding HR Advisor to drive all aspects of human resources for the business, including talent management, strategy and policies, recruitment, performance management, and employee relations.
- You will develop and implement human resources strategies, policies, and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- You will maintain employee and human resources databases
- You will drive and manage recruitment, selection, employment checks, and onboarding for new joiners
- You will take the lead in fostering a positive working environment
- You will oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- You will work with line managers and staff to assess training needs, and to apply and monitor training programs
- You will report to management on key human resources metrics and issues
- Recruitment and human resources experience
- Strong knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Experience in developing and updating human resources policies and procedures
- People oriented, self-motivated and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with talent management metrics
What they can offer
- Employee share option scheme
- Breakfast, drinks and snacks + a very fancy coffee machine
- 25 days holiday
- Regular team socials
- Office puppy
- Free private GP appointments
- Free health checks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.