I am partnering with an award-winning Accountancy firm to find an HR Advisor on a permanent basis for their offices within London and the wider region. The company prioritises building lasting relationships to help clients grow, facilitating their long-term goals and guiding them at every step of the way. My client offers flexible working with the chance to go into the office adhoc or on a weekly basis.
In this role you will strategise and develop innovative solutions, working with management teams to identify change strategies with a view to improve processes. You will play a key role in the function, coaching and supporting managers, implementing initiatives and good people practices, whilst collaborating with client groups and a variety of key stakeholders to achieve goals. From leading on HR projects to facilitating talent development, this position will push you to work on multiple aspects of the function, giving you excellent exposure and career progression. With company sports teams, charitable commitments and community initiatives, the firm promotes a fantastic work culture, allowing you to develop in a personal and professional sense.
- Collaborate with client groups to promote HR practices
- Support with case management
- Collaborate with resourcing and management teams to find resourcing and talent development solutions
- Lead on HR projects in line with the overall HR strategy
- Participate in salary benchmarking and reviews process
- CIPD qualified
- Experience collaborating with business teams and stakeholders, managing expectations
- Experience leading projects
- Proven ability to improve processes
- Great professional and communication skills
- Organised, proactive and adaptable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.