Are you an HR Advisor ready to showcase your Generalist expertise? To not only help contribute to the hider HR team but also support designated business ventures? Does working for a law firm with exceptional market reputation appeal to you?
My client are a leading law firm, who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team. This firm prides itself on Diversity and Inclusion, and want you to embody this. You will be working meticulously with relevant stakeholders within various business areas of the firm, and carrying out key Generalist work alongside this. Some of the key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Managing the recruitment and on-boarding process, which also includes implementing personal development plans where necessary
- Carrying out reporting and analysis duties, as well as working closely with the HR Manager on development initiatives
- Supporting People Management, including: policy implementation, client objectives, point of contact for HR-related issues, operational matters, L&D support, Employee Relations, and various employee leave circumstances
- Reward analysis and application
- Provide guidance on key processes and actively lead on various HR project work
To be considered for this role you'll ideally have had previous HR experience gained within a Professional Services environment - working independently on ER related processes such as disciplinaries, grievances and performance connected issues. If this is something for you, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.