- Top tier global professional services firm
- Opportunity to manage change, including relocation and restructure
- Diverse, autonomous role with own client group
A rare opportunity has come up for an experienced HR professional to join one of the world's leading professional services firm. This organisation is recognised the world over for their HR best practices and employee engagement levels. Due to the upcoming opening of a new office, a 6 month contract HR Advisor role has become available to assist in the employee transition from an HR perspective with support of the wider team.
This position is an autonomous role, as it will serve as the local HR representative at the new work site. As such, you will oversee a client group of 300 white collar employees.
- Management of employee and workplace issues - grievance handling and investigations
- Provide coaching and upskilling to line managers
- Execute cyclical performance and remuneration reviews
- 4+ years' corporate HR Advisory experience, ideally from Call Centre, BPO, or similar environment
- Sound ER/IR knowledge and experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Interviews for this role will commence the week of November 12th. Apply now or contact Jessica at Frazer Jones for further information on 02 9236 9090.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.