- Blended talent acquisition and L&D role with global professional services firm
- Interesting project work that you can "make your own"
- 6 month contract-to-perm role
Are you keen to develop your project management and recruitment skills? Due to unprecedented growth over the past year, this worldwide consulting firm has a promising contract-to-perm opportunity for an experienced HR professional in their Sydney CBD offices.
In this blended role, your duties will be split 50/50 between TA and the rollout of an international new learning strategy and program, which you will tailor for each of this organisation's Australian divisions. The recruitment element is relatively low-volume, high-touch (10+ roles at a given time) for technical, consulting, and corporate services roles.
If you enjoy the professional services environment, this organisation will suit you perfectly!
- 2-3+ years of experience in a corporate HR department, preferably within professional services
- Experience in managing the full end-to-end recruitment process
- Bachelors degree in HR or related field
Interviews will be held the first week of December. Apply now or contact Jessica at Frazer Jones now for additional information on 02 9236 9090.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.