We are very pleased to work with this outstanding client. They are one of the biggest law firm and they are hiring for an HR Advisor (ER) to join the London team. This is a global organisation who delivers outstanding quality and are well known for their friendly work environment.
As the HR (ER) Advisor you will take care of all the ER cases within the company, both formal and informal. You must be an absolute people's person and bring experience of managing end to end cases to the table. You will also work closely with other teams inside the business. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Advise Partners and Managers across the UK to effectively manage all formal and informal ER cases.
- Provide excellent HR advice to the stakeholders and act as the key decision maker within the process.
- Communicate and identify any significant ER risks to the relevant Manager/Partner.
- Work closely with the HR Business Advisory Team, HR Transformation team and HR Shared Service Centre.
- Identify skill gaps and deliver training sessions to fill in the gaps across the UK.
This is an excellent role for someone who is already in an advisory role and has high volume ER case management experience. You are a great communicator and have strong knowledge of UK employment law and will always give the best advice to their employees.
Are you ready for a new role and do you see yourself working in this company? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.