My client a Real Estate business are looking to hire a HR and Payroll Associate on a permanent basis based in London. Working in a small team HR team of 2 supporting around 140 staff this is a great opportunity for someone looking to build and develop on their payroll & HR skills.
In this role you will acting as the sole point of contact for all payroll queries and will be managing the full employee life cycle. You will also be involved in all elements of HR encompassing, Compensation and Benefits, Process and Systems, Recruitment and Selection, Employee Relations and Development. Your duties will include but aren't limited too :
- Managing and updating the monthly payroll process using the Moorepay system
- Preparing and distributing payroll reports
- Managing and updating the HRIS system
- Preparing and distributing monthly joiners, leavers and staff changes reports
- Updating and communicating policy and procedural changes as and when required
- Processing new joiner contracts and running the new starter inductions
- Ownership of the leaver process including conduction exit interviews
- Managing the maternity and paternity leave process
- Managing and monitoring absence reports working closely with Occupational Health to provide a fair solution
To carry out this role you must have strong experience working in HR and payroll ideally working for a small business where you are used to wearing many hats. You must have experience manging the payroll processes from start to finish and feel comfortable using Excel and HRIS systems. You must be a used to working in a semi-structured environment and feel comfortable working with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will be immediately available or on a short notice.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.