Our client, a leading Australian distributor is looking for a HR & Systems Coordinator to join their supportive HR team on an initial 3-month contract.
This role plays a critical part in acting as first-level systems support for HR related enquiries and ensuring People Systems such as Workday are supported to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Provide technical Workday support and guidance to key stakeholders and end-users
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with managers and employees to enable the effective provision of HR support
- Own and update Workday Support help material
- Create, compile and/or assist with ad-hoc data reports
- Act as first level systems support for HR related enquiries
- Ad hoc HR administration duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Degree or TAFE qualified in Human Resources or alike (advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Human Resource Co-ordinator or Administrator
- Sound understanding of various HR software systems, Workday experience an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong computer literacy and advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Technical aptitude with proven experience in reporting, data analysis and interpretation
- Business support/partner approach
- Ability to apply technical systems knowledge to identify route cause of issues, troubleshoot and present solution
This is an initial 3-month contract with an ASAP start. If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: TR/195072
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.