Frazer Jones have just partnered with a highly desirable professional services organisation to hire an HR Assistant to join the team at a pivotal point for the business on a 12 month FTC in the first instance.
With the opportunity to report directly into one of the Senior HR BPs, you will be responsible for the end to end administration of the employee lifecycle and to participate in HR related projects.
This is a really exciting and very rare opportunity for someone looking to move into a truly HR generalist role where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in the role, and lead on the below;
- Onboarding of new staff and managing leaver process
- Coordinating the firms training process
- Responding to employee queries and ensuring a high touch service is delivered
- Administering payroll - making changes, checking for accuracy and submitting to the external provider
- Managing any maternity/paternity documentation, flexible benefits or absence is tracked
- Supporting with note taking in more complex ER cases
- Maintaining and developing the HR system
The team are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast and problem solve and have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
You must have experience working in an administrative capacity within a Human Resources function. You must also have had exposure to payroll and/or benefits coordination.
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a team of highly successful HR professionals who are eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.