We have partnered with a highly desirable and prestigious financial services organisation to recruit a standalone HR Associate to join the business on permanent basis.
Based in their London office, you will be reporting directly into the CEO and will have full responsibility of the end to end the employee lifecycle from an operational perspective as well as being involved in strategic business decisions and driving the firms people strategy.
More specifically, as an HR Associate, you will be responsible for;
- Being the main point of contact for all HR queries
- Managing the new joiner and leaver process
- Leading on all ER cases from maternity/paternity, absence management, performance management and in some cases, disciplinaries and grievances (with the support of an employment lawyer)
- Managing the firms training and development offering - progression planning with line managers and developing employee engagement
- Leading on any recruitment for the firm as and when required
- Maintaining employee files and data integrity
- Working with the C-Suite to be the voice for HR and implement and drive change
- Lead on HR related project work
You must have experience working in an HR generalist role, ideally from a small, boutique environment but the business are open if you have experience independently managing the full employee lifecycle for hire to retire.
You must have a personable approach and a positive attitude. This role will have a flexible working approach - with two days in the office a week and the rest from home.
You must be highly organised and be able to manage conflicting priorities in a calm manner. Working from home you will be a self starter with drive, initiative and the confidence to challenge ideas.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.