We have a current opportunity for an HR Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
This position will be based in the City of London for three days per week and remote working for the remainder.
HR are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team to help support operations and projects in our global Human Resources division. The candidate will have previously worked as a Business Analyst within a HR division, or their focus has been primarily on HR projects. The projects within scope of this role will all be related to HR Systems. In particular to our core HR solution, Workday. This is a broad Business Analyst role covering several phases within a project from requirements gathering and tracking implementation through to managing the testing phases, rollout plan and communications.
The candidate will be working within an established HR Systems team which encompasses Workday analysts \ Business Analysts, a reporting specialist, HR data manager and project associate.
- Work across the global HR community and project sponsors for the elicitation and analysis of business, functional and non-functional requirements on HR System based projects
- Complete the project management on small to medium sized HR systems projects
- Work with the Head of HR Systems and the project associate to coordinate projects within the HR Project Portfolio
- Coordinate HR System projects with the HR teams and, in many cases, the wider divisions across the company (e.g. IT, Finance, Compliance etc…)
- Build strong business relationships with the global HR teams and key stakeholders
- Work alongside the Workday analysts to deliver quality system changes to the firm.
- Work closely with the HR Reporting and Data leads to ensure all their requirements have been included in the scope of the project
- Work with the Head of HR Systems to ensure that the project lifecycle, software development lifecycle and project governance are adhered to as well as creating project reporting for the various project teams.
- Where required, work with the Business Sponsors to identify and select vendors for the provision of a business application ensuring that that the products being considered align to IT Architectural principles, IT Security and information security policies.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Several years of experience working on HR Systems projects
- Desired but not essential is experience of working on Workday projects
- Good understanding of HR processes and data
- Demonstrable project management and business analysis skills and experience, ideally with certifications / qualifications or significant practical experience.
- A Technical background with exposure in some of the following technical areas: - Application Management - Systems Analysis / architecture - Information / IT Security
- Vendor management skills and proven track record of working with technology vendors / suppliers
- Capable of working independently and possessing sound judgment in order to escalate matters to senior management where appropriate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organisation with demanding stakeholders in multiple locations across the globe.
- Delivery focused with the primary aim to deliver great projects to our customers whilst having the ability to work under pressure on multiple deliverables with differing timeframes and solutions.
- Highly motivated individual ready to overcome barriers and obstacles to reach their goals
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.